Most of the products RightHand Technologies developed have external interfaces to networks, making them part of more complex electronics solutions.
Communications Areas of Expertise
- Network interfaces including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, Fiber Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
- Wireless interfaces including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, Zigbee and CDMA
- Bus interface experience including ARINC 429, CAN, Modbus
- Serial communications including UART, RS232/RS485, SDLC/HDLC
- USB interfaces including USB 1.0, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.0
See Networks and Communications Case Studies for examples of how RightHand Technologies' engineers solved clients' communications requirements with innovative hardware designs.